Sunday, November 1, 2015

Interested – November 01, 2015


Many are only interested in the things of the world but they are not interested in Me or to be part of My everlasting Kingdom. I call many but only a few are interested and answered to My call. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but there will come a day when I will call no more.

If you hear My voice do not harden your heart because I will not strive with anyone forever. Those who keep on rejecting My calling, who are not interested, will perish and only have themselves to blame.

There are many who lost interest and focus because they got hindered, side tracked by other things. The devil has lulled many asleep. They must wake up, repent, come back to Me, their first Love and fulfill their Kingdom purpose, My will.  Love nothing more than Me or you will not be worthy of Me and will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom.

I will reward each one according to your deeds, good or bad. I know every heart and all motives. Be serious and interested in Me, My Kingdom to fulfill your part as I guide and lead you into My perfect will. I force no one but each one will bear the consequences. I seek obedience from every one of My children. For those who are not interested, it will be all in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget