Monday, November 2, 2015

Just and fair – November 02, 2015


I am always just and fair My children. I am the righteous Judge who judges every one righteously. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. You are all ever before Me, I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me.

You live in a world that is unjust and unfair. They have no true knowledge of Me, for who I really am and for what I am able to do. That is why they have no fear and no reverence for Me.

Do not think that you will be treated fairly and justly by the unrighteous. They only love their own but you as My children will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven if you bear it all for My sake.

Be different, be like Me, just  and fair. Do not look at other people. Each one will give account for your own deeds, good or evil. Focus on yourselves. Do to others what you want them to do to you also. Be fair and just so that I will be glorified in and through your good deeds. Be blameless, do what is right, that is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget