Sunday, November 29, 2015

Living examples – November 29, 2015


You ought to be living examples in the world My children. You are in the world but not of it. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. I paid the ultimate price for all of you and you will also pay a price if you want to be a living example of Me and My everlasting Kingdom in the world. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed but great will your reward be in Heaven if you endure until the end.

You are My representatives. You must be like Me, holy. I do not change, but you must all change, be holy because without holiness no one will enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. Each one of you My children, with no exception, must live your lives pleasing to Me and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You must be living examples. Be light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves then you only deceive yourselves. The world must see that you are different and not the same. You must stand out, by being living examples. I am your perfect example, follow My example, then you will be pleasing to Me and worthy of Me and will inherit My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget