Friday, November 20, 2015

Obstinate – November 20, 2015


This is an obstinate generation My children. They have no true knowledge of Me, they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. That is why they continue to be obstinate and refuse to repent. They have no fear and no reverence for Me.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but if they continue to be obstinate and they do not listen to My warnings, they will bear the consequences and perish. I know every heart and all motives. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one fairly and justly. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I will not strive with this obstinate generation forever. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance unless they repent and turn from their wicked ways. Those who have ears to hear will hear.

This obstinate generation is deceived and in darkness because they love darkness more than light, that is why their deeds are evil. They must repent or they will perish. All disobedience will be punished. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent, be remorseful and I will accept you. I will not reject anyone who comes humbly to Me with a repentant heart. I love and I care for you. Do not be obstinate. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. You never know when it might be your time, some will even die today, suddenly and unexpectedly. Be always ready, pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget