Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Renew your hope – November 03, 2015


There are many who are without hope, others lost hope, they feel hopeless in a world that is full of darkness and turmoil. I want to encourage My children to renew your hope in Me because hope in Me does not disappoint. I do not fail. I am no man that I will lie.

Put all your hope and trust in Me alone. Let Me be in control and have My way. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose.

I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am for you and not against you. You are of more value than many sparrows. You are Mine, I love and I care for you. Do not let the devil lie to you. He has stolen life and life in abundance from many, he is the destroyer, a thief and a liar. Arise with new hope in Me, I strengthen you. Victory is assured with Me. My promises do not fail. Hope in Me does not disappoint. I am able to complete the good work that I started. Renew your hope and stay with Me, listen to and follow Me one step at a time, until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget