Saturday, November 21, 2015

The appointed time – November 21, 2015


There is a time for everything. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven at the appointed time. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. I work all things out for good at the appointed time for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose. Time is of the essence. Listen to and obey Me as I guide and lead you to do My will at the appointed time.

Nothing is too hard for Me to accomplish. I will fulfill My promises at the appointed time. My time is not your time. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts. I do as I wish at the appointed time. Do not lose hope, hope in Me does not disappoint. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.

I will come at the appointed time My children. I do not fail nor do I delay My coming like so many believe and think but it is not My will that anyone perish but that all will repent to have eternal life. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last, the One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget