Friday, November 6, 2015

Trust Me for guidance and leading – November 06, 2015


You must trust Me for guidance and leading My children, if you want to follow Me, My way. I do not fail. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose as I guide and lead you every step of the way to be in My perfect will. My will be done.

Follow Me in faith. Put all your hope and trust in Me and do not lean on your own understanding. I will not let you down. Your faith will be tested.  Wait patiently on My guidance and leading. Do not try to go ahead of Me and do not lag behind. Listen to and obey Me as I guide and lead you, take one step at a time.

Keep your focus on Me and stay on course. Trust Me with all your heart for guidance and leading. I know My plan and purpose. You will not be disappointed. I work all things out for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget