Saturday, December 12, 2015

Available – December 12, 2015


I am always available My children, for each one of you, with no exception. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. The one who earnestly seeks Me will find Me. No matter the time, I never slumber nor sleep. You can spend time with Me, day and night. Do not hesitate. I am not too busy, but always available. I see and I hear you all the time. You are all ever before Me. Come and spend time with Me. You do not need to make an appointment, I am always available for you.

I am available for you right now, just where you are. You do not need to go and search for Me. I live in the hearts of My beloved children, you are a Temple of My Spirit. I am always with you.

You must also, always be available for Me and My Kingdom. I use those who are willing and available to fulfill My plan and purpose, to expand and to build onto My everlasting Kingdom. I am not limited nor restricted. I do as I wish. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Many do not recognize the lies of the devil. He tells them all the time that I do not love and cares for them and I show favoritism and that I discriminate against them. You must be vigilant and stand against the whiles of the devil. Fight him off with the truth and you will be victorious, an overcomer. The truth sets free not lies. I am for you and not against you. I love and I care for you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always available for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget