Saturday, December 5, 2015

Be still and listen - December 05, 2015


Many of My children are not still, therefore you do not hear My voice. You must force yourselves, be still and listen, wait patiently and you will hear Me. I am speaking but not every one is still enough and listens to hear My voice. Pay attention to My small voice and you will certainly hear Me.

I am warning the world. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. The one who listens to Me and repents will live but those who continue to ignore Me will perish unless they repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Those who have ears to hear will hear.

Be still, so that you can hear My voice. I speak, who will listen? Many are not listening because they do not pay attention, they are too busy with other things. Only those who are being led by My Spirit are My sons and daughters. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit. Be still and listen to Me. I will not strive with anyone forever. I love and I care for you. Do not listen to the devil, he has destroyed many and is seeking to destroy more. Do not fall prey to him, obey Me, be still and listen, follow Me only. I will guide and lead you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget