Saturday, December 26, 2015

Building onto My everlasting Kingdom – December 26, 2015


Each one of you My children is called to build onto My everlasting Kingdom, that is not of the world. You do not belong to the worldly kingdoms, but to Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

Building onto My everlasting Kingdom will cost you everything. You will pay a price but in the end it will be worth it. It is all for My glory and you will share in My glory. I reward those who are faithful in building onto My everlasting Kingdom. It is costly because every soul is precious to Me. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I died for all on the Cross out of love and I care.

Do not allow the devil to lie to you, you are able to build onto My everlasting Kingdom with no exception because without Me you can do nothing. Be willing to fulfill your part. It is not too late. Start anew, begin today to build onto My everlasting Kingdom, I will reward each one accordingly, it will be worth it, but you must work, build while you have the time and opportunity. Listen to Me and obey Me and do as I instruct you. My will be done. I will guide and lead you every step of the way, to be in My perfect will. Building onto My everlasting Kingdom is all that really matters and has eternal value. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first and all the other things I will add unto you because you love Me and are called for My plan and purpose. I do not fail, trust Me and be My faithful servant until the end. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget