Sunday, December 20, 2015

Challenges – December 20, 2015


You will have many challenges in life, My children, and especially when you want to serve My Kingdom plan and purpose. You are able to be victorious. You can overcome all challenges, be willing and endure then you will be an overcomer. I am for you and not against you.

Do not let the challenges overwhelm you. You are able to accomplish all that I have in store for you. Nothing is too hard or too difficult. I will never ask of anyone to do what you are not able and what I have not prepare you for. With Me all things are possible, I do the impossible. I am not limited nor restricted by anything or anybody. Have faith in Me.

Challenges you will have, when you follow Me blindly in faith and not by sight. I am in control. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. It will be a great challenge for you, but I am with you, without Me you can do nothing.

The devil will always try his utmost to get you discouraged and to stop you from the challenges you have to face when you want to accomplish My will. Give him no foothold and do not fall prey to him and his lies. You are able, trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding.

You will have more challenges to deal with. It is to build your faith and trust in Me and not to tear you down and it is not in vain. Have a different attitude when facing difficult challenges. Be determined to be victorious, an overcomer. Victory is assured with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget