Friday, December 4, 2015

Encounter - December 04, 2015


I never promised anyone of My children an easy way. I warned you that you must strive hard to be able to enter through the narrow Door, because many will try to enter but will not be able. You will encounter many obstacles on the narrow way but you are able to overcome them all and be victorious.

As My beloved children, you will encounter many trials and much tribulation in the world because you are not of it. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you bear it all and endure until the very end.

Each one of My children must seek for your own encounter with Me. Do not be satisfied to only read and hear about the encounters of other people but seek your own encounter with Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me and I will reveal Myself to him as I wish. I do the impossible, I reveal mysteries, I give revelation, seek the supernatural, your own encounter with Me. I do not fail, I reward those who love and seek Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget