Sunday, December 13, 2015

Follow My instructions – December 13, 2015


Each one of you My children, must follow My instructions precisely in these perilous times to be under My protection. You will not be in darkness. I am the Light on your path. I will guide and lead you every step of the way, as you follow Me, My way. I will be your only safe haven. There is no other way than to follow Me, one step at a time and to obey My instructions.

I go before you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose.

Do not fear, I am in full control. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My Kingdom plan and purpose. I do not fail. Put all your hope and trust in Me and do not lean on your own understanding. Things will not work out the way you want nor think. Follow My instructions, I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I love and I care for you, My beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget