Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I am trustworthy – December 29, 2015


I am trustworthy, I am no man that I will lie, My children. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never leave you nor forsake you, I do not abandon My own. I know My own. Trust Me with all your heart for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Do not lean on your own understanding. I do what is impossible with people.

My promises do not fail. I fulfill My promises according to My plan and purpose. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I know the end from the beginning. I am trustworthy.

Put all your hope and trust in Me, hope in Me does not disappoint. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose.

Be steadfast, unmovable in your faith, it will be tested. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I am for you and not against you. Trust Me. I am trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget