Friday, December 18, 2015

Light or darkness - December 18, 2015


You are either Light or darkness, My children. You must choose wisely. Be light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves, then you only deceive yourselves. If the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness?

You were darkness before, but now you must be light, My children.  I am the Light of the world and you must be shining lights for Me and My everlasting Kingdom wherever you are. Be light and walk as children of Light and not as children of darkness.

Darkness will increase all over the world. Many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. They must repent and be light, or they will perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Repent, come out from darkness to My wonderful and glorious Light. Darkness cannot put My Light out. It is there for all to see and to draw those in darkness out to Me. Be light and not darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget