Thursday, December 17, 2015

Listen to, obey and follow Me – December 17, 2015


Each one must listen to, obey and follow Me, to be in My perfect will, My children. My sheep listen to My voice, I know each one, I call you by your name because you are Mine. Listen to, obey and follow Me only and no one else. I guide and lead My own Myself.

Many do not listen to, obey and follow Me, that is why they are lost and in darkness. They do not know My voice, I am not their Good Shepherd. They listen to, obey and follow strangers, whom I warned them to run away from.

I love and I care, that is why I want each one to listen to, obey and follow Me only. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, besides Me there is none and will never be. You will never be in darkness, if you listen to, obey and follow Me, My way. I am the Light on your path.

Those who listen to, obey and follow Me until the very end, will live and have eternal life. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, but those who refuse will perish. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner, but there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Those who have ears to hear, repent, listen to, obey and follow Me. That is the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget