Friday, December 25, 2015

Many deny Me – December 25, 2015


It is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life, but many deny Me and do not want to acknowledge My existence. Every one has a free will and must choose for themselves if they want to acknowledge Me and accept Me as their Savior and King, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I force no one. I love and I care for all. I died for each one out of love, even for My enemies.

Those who continue to deny Me, will perish in their foolishness. I will not strive with anyone forever. I know every heart and all motives. There will come a day when it will be too late. Now is mercy time. Do not deny Me, then I will deny you also and you will bear the consequences for your stubbornness and rebellion against Me. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. Be in true peace with Me. Make Me your Savior and King, I love and I care for you, but do not deny Me. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent and you will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget