Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My conditions – December 15, 2015


My promises do not fail My children, but there are conditions. My promises will come in fulfillment at the appointed time, according to My plan and purpose. My will, will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven. I am in control. I work all things out for good.

My conditions are that you must submit yourselves willfully to Me and My authority. You must deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I guide and lead My own every step of the way, to be in My perfect will. Many are not willing and still they believe and think that I am pleased with them, while I am not. Total obedience is My condition.

Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. Repent because without true remorseful repentance no one will enter into Heaven, that is My condition and I do not change. You must all change, become like Me, holy, because without holiness no one will inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Only the pure in heart will enter into Heaven, that is My condition. You must all be willing to change, to be transformed into My likeness.

I have one standard for all. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you. The condition is to seek and to love Me more than anything or anybody else or you are not worthy of Me and in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me. My conditions are for all and not just for some, do not be deceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget