Sunday, December 27, 2015

My will, My plan and purpose - December 27, 2015


I am Lord, King and Master, My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding, because things will not work out the way you want, nor think. I am in full control. I work all things out for good according to My will, My plan and purpose. I do not fail.

I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My great Power and Glory. My will, My plan and purpose will be done. Listen to Me, obey and follow My guidance and leading, every step of the way, to be in My perfect will, to accomplish My plan and purpose in My everlasting Kingdom.

My promises do not fail. I will do all that I promised, I am able. Have faith in Me. I do the impossible, I am not limited nor restricted. Put all your hope and trust in Me, without Me you can do nothing. My will, My plan and purpose for this time will be accomplished with those who are willing and available, to be used by Me for My glory, to expand My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget