Saturday, December 19, 2015

Stay with Me – December 19, 2015


I am always with you, My children. I will never leave you nor forsake you, but you must also always stay with Me, or it will be all in vain. Those who withdraw from Me, are not pleasing to Me and will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. You must stay with Me, until the very end. 

Many started good, but then they got distracted and stopped following Me. They must repent, turn back to Me and stay with Me and follow Me all the way, or they will not make it to the end.

Do not lag behind Me, nor try to go ahead of Me. Stay with Me and follow Me, one step at a time as I lead and guide you, every step of the way. I go before you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. Stay always with Me. Follow Me in faith and not by sight. I work all things out for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget