Thursday, December 3, 2015

Stronger – December 03, 2015


Do not lose hope My beloved children. Be steadfast, endure and press on harder then you will have a breakthrough, you will overcome and be victorious. Victory is assured with Me.

You will come through every situation and circumstance stronger. Your faith will grow stronger in Me. I love and I care for you. Nothing that you have to endure and go through is in vain. I accomplish My plan and purpose. I work all things out for good. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way you want nor think. Put all your hope in Me because hope in Me does not disappoint. I do not fail.

The longer you run the race set before you, the stronger you get. You must endure and not withdraw at all, no matter how hard and difficult it might be. Continue to run,  I strengthen you. I am always with you, I will help and sustain you along the way. You are not on your own, without Me, you can do nothing. Run with expectation and with endurance to receive the prize of eternal life in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget