Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Submit to Me and surrender – December 30, 2015


You must be willing to submit to Me and My authority and surrender totally to Me, to be in My perfect will. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do. That is why many are in darkness, I am not the Light on their path. You must follow My guidance and leading, one step at a time, then you will not be in darkness. I guide and lead My own, My way.

Many are not humble, therefore they do not submit to Me and My authority and they do not surrender to Me, so that I can have My way. My will be done. I know every heart and all motives. Repent, deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. Be submissive to Me and surrendered so that My will be done according to My plan and purpose. I force no one. I am Lord, King and Master and in control. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose. To be one with Me in Spirit, you must submit to Me and surrender to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget