Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The unexpected – December 23, 2015


Do not think My children that life will work out the way you expect it, because it will not. The unexpected will happen because My will is not your will, My thoughts are not your thoughts. Submit yourselves to Me and My authority and let Me have My way. I will work all things out for good, even the unexpected.

I am able to do the unexpected My children. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Put all your hope and trust in Me, for who I really am and not who you believe nor think who I am and able to do. Follow Me in faith and not by sight, then you will experience the unexpected.

When your situation and circumstances do not work out the way you want nor think, do not lose hope, hope in Me does not disappoint. I do what is impossible with people.

I am in full control. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. You can always expect the unexpected when you follow Me, My way. Do not lean on your own understanding, but have faith in Me. Your faith will be tested by the unexpected. Trust Me, My promises do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget