Tuesday, December 8, 2015

What I promised – December 08, 2015


What I promised, My children, I am able to fulfill according to My plan and purpose. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I know the end from the beginning. Believe Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.

I am no man that I will lie. My promises do not fail. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding of how you think or believe that My promises will work out and be fulfilled. Let Me be in control and have My way. I work all things out for good. Submit yourselves to Me and My authority. Wait patiently, I do not fail.

I have not changed, My children. I am the One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time as I promised. What I promised will happen, but at the appointed time. Be always ready, because you never know when it might be your time. Every day many are dying, some suddenly and unexpectedly. I do not delay My coming, but it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I will come, what I promised will happen but at My time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget