Saturday, January 16, 2016

Amazed – January 16, 2016


I did not change. I am the same today and will be forever. The world will be amazed when they see and hear what I am able to do. I am not limited nor restricted by anything or anybody. I do as I wish. I am in full control. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am the One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time. I am the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Many do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do, but they will be amazed when they see and hear what I am able to do. My promises do not fail. I will fulfill My promises according to My plan and purpose. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Let Me be who I really am and not who you believe nor think who I am and able to do. You will be amazed. Greater works I am able to do. I work all things out for good, according to My plan and purpose. Have faith in Me.

There are those who believe and think that they know everything, they will be amazed when I reveal new and hidden things. I know the end from the beginning. I am indescribable, unpredictable, the Almighty. Trust Me with all your heart, you will be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget