Monday, January 11, 2016

Determined – January 11, 2016


Be determined to accomplish My will, My plan and purpose, in My everlasting Kingdom until the very end. I called many but only a few are willing and determined to fulfill their part. I force no one. I use the willing, those who are determined to do My will above their own or that of other people. My will be done, that which is pleasing to Me.

Do not let anyone hinder, nor stop you, from fulfilling My plan and purpose in My everlasting Kingdom. It will not be in vain, if you endure and stay faithful to Me until the very end. Your reward is with Me. I will reward each one for their deeds, good or evil.

Many lose hope and withdraw from Me and My everlasting Kingdom. They must repent, turn back and do My will, as I guide and lead them, or it will be all in vain. There is no other way than My way, My will be done. Do not look back, you cannot change anything about the past. Be determined to move forward with Me. Stay on course, be steadfast and accomplish all that I want. You are able, I prepare each one accordingly. Do not lose hope. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust Me, be faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget