Friday, January 1, 2016

Follow Me, step by step – January 01, 2016


Every one of you My children, must follow Me, step by step as I guide and lead you to be in My perfect will. There is no other way. There is a way that seems right, but its end only leads to destruction. Stay with Me and follow Me, step by step, there is no alternative. Do not be deceived. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, besides Me, there is none and will never be.

The only way that you will be safe in these perilous times, is to listen to Me only and to obey Me and to follow Me, step by step. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I go ahead of you and I will show you the way, that you must go. Do not lag behind Me, nor try to go ahead of Me. I guide and lead you Myself. Take one day at a time, one step at a time. Stay with Me all the way. I will not fail you, trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. My ways are not your ways. Follow Me, My way, step by step, until the very end. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget