Friday, January 22, 2016

I am exceedingly great – January 22, 2016


I am exceedingly great My children, beyond human knowledge and understanding of who I really am and for what I am able to do. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings.

I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last, the One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time. My promises do not fail, they are exceedingly great. Trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding of who you believe or think who I am and able to do. I am the Almighty, I am in full control. I work all things out for good. I do the impossible.

Many do not know Me for real. I am exceedingly great, the one who seeks Me, will find Me. I reward those who earnestly seek Me. I know every heart and all motives. I know who is serious and who only pretend. Humbly seek Me until you find Me and I will reveal Myself to you.

My children, do not fear but trust Me, you will see, hear and experience My greatness and goodness exceedingly in these days. I am no man that I will lie. I am exceedingly great, greater than many think and believe. Have faith in Me. I do not fail nor do I disappoint. Thank and praise Me for My exceeding greatness. Rejoice and be glad that you know Me and that you are part of My exceedingly great Kingdom that is not of the world. The only Kingdom that will last forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget