Sunday, January 3, 2016

I am indescribable, I do the impossible, the supernatural – January 03, 2016


I want each one of My children to know Me for who I really am, and for what I am able to do and not who you might think and believe who I am and able to do. Do not lean on your own understanding. Know Me for real. I am the Almighty, the One who is, who was and who is to come, at the appointed time.

I do not fail. I do as I wish, because I am able. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am not limited nor restricted. I know the end from the beginning. My promises do not fail. I do the impossible, the supernatural, the indescribable. Believe and trust Me for who I really am and experience Me for real. I love and I care for you. If you do not know Me, seek Me and get to know Me. You will not be disappointed. I am trustworthy. Do not be satisfied with what you know about Me already, seek Me more. I am indescribable, I do the supernatural, the impossible because with Me all things are possible. I do not change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget