Saturday, January 2, 2016

I did not change, I still reveal – January 02, 2016


I did not change, I am the same, yesterday, today and will be forever. Believe and trust Me for who I really am and able to do. Do not limit nor restrict Me because you do not really know Me. I still reveal mysteries, new and hidden things. Nothing is new or can be hidden from Me. I know the end from the beginning.

Many think that they can hide from Me. It is because they do not know Me. I see and I hear everything. I reveal secrets, the hidden things. You are all ever before Me. Your enemies are also My enemies, they cannot hide anything from Me. Do not fear, trust Me, I reveal things beforehand. My beloved children will not be in darkness.

Call on Me, I will reveal mysteries, new and hidden things. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Seek Me, until you find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. My promises do not fail. I reward those who diligently seek Me, with a sincere heart. I did not change. I am alive. I still reveal Myself as I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget