Wednesday, January 6, 2016

In bondage or free – January 06, 2016


You are either in bondage or free My children. I set free, if I set you free, you will be free indeed and be an overcomer and victorious. Live your lives therefore as overcomers and victorious.

Many are in bondage and not free. They must come to Me and let Me lift them up and set them free so that they can be free indeed from all bondage. I want My children free so that they can glorify Me and worship Me in Spirit and in truth. Many only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me, they are not free but in bondage.

Satan keeps many in bondage with his lies. Truth sets free not lies. Lies keep many in bondage because they love lies more than truth because their deeds are evil. Repent, turn from your wicked ways, I will accept you and set you free and you will be free indeed. You will not be darkness but you will be light in darkness. A shining light for Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Choose to be free and not in bondage.

Seek to be free and I will set you free. Nothing is too hard for Me to do, without Me you can do nothing. Victory is assured with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget