Friday, January 15, 2016

Light stands out – January 15, 2016


Light stands out in darkness. You as My children must be light in darkness, then you will stand out. Many will see that there is light and all is not darkness. My Light will shine in and through you as My beloved children, and will draw others to Me, the Light of the world.

I call My children to be My Light carriers in a world that is lost and in darkness. They love darkness more than light because of their evil deeds. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Do not be darkness yourselves, then you are of no use. Do not hide, let your light shine, stand out in darkness. No matter where you are or I send you, let your light shine for Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Those who find Light find Life. You were also darkness once but you found Light and now you must stand out, be a shining light to others and a light carrier for Me and My Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget