Friday, January 29, 2016

My everlasting Kingdom – January 29, 2016


Many cannot see the existence of My everlasting Kingdom because they are not part of it, they do not belong to Me nor to My everlasting Kingdom, that is not of the world but of another realm. They do not have spiritual eyes and ears to see and to hear from Me.

My everlasting Kingdom exists from generation to generation and it is expanding. I dwell in the hearts of My beloved children, they are Temples of My Holy Spirit. They do not belong to themselves any more but to Me and My everlasting Kingdom, that is not of the world.

That is why you do not need to go and search for My everlasting Kingdom, it exists in your heart. It is not built by human hands. It is invisible to the world because they are not part of it.

My everlasting Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will not be destroyed, it will last forever and ever. I am the only King of My everlasting Kingdom. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. Ask Me and I will reveal more things about My everlasting Kingdom. It is real. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom unless they repent.

Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you as I promised. My promises do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget