Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My goodness – January 20, 2016


Many do not realize My goodness towards them. I am good to all. I died for all on the Cross. I paid the ultimate price, with My Blood, out of love. But not all acknowledge Me for who I am because they do not know Me for real. If they know Me for real, they will realize and acknowledge My goodness towards them.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I want all to repent to have eternal life. I do not delay My coming, I am full of goodness, mercy and grace. I want all to repent, to turn from their wicked ways. That is why I warn and call many to repentance out of love to show them My goodness. I am the Light of the world, the only Way, the Truth and the Life, the one who diligently seeks Me will find Me and experience My goodness.

Thank Me for My goodness towards you. I love and I care for you. I work all things out for good. I am good. I do not fail. Trust Me, have a thankful heart towards Me and experience My goodness more and more. Show Me that you love Me and appreciate My goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget