Saturday, January 30, 2016

My guidance and leading matters – January 30, 2016


Each and every one must yield to My guidance and leading, it matters. You cannot follow Me, My way, if you do not obey My guidance and leading, it matters. Trust Me and follow Me in faith, one step at a time.

Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit. I guide and lead My own, My way. Do not lag behind Me nor try to go ahead of Me. Follow My guidance and leading precisely, it matters. You are in perilous times. I know the end from the beginning. I am your only safe Haven but then you must listen to, obey and follow Me, My way. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death. Be humble, submit to Me and My authority.  I force no one. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. There is no other way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, My guidance and leading matters, without Me you can do nothing.

You cannot fulfill My plan and purpose, do My will, if you do not listen to and obey My guidance and leading, it matters. My will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven. Be not only hearers but doers also. That is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget