Sunday, January 10, 2016

My love, experience it for real – January 10, 2016


Every one can experience My love for real. Many do not believe that I love and care for them. It is because they do not know Me, for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They do not have a personal relationship with Me. Experience My love for you for real. Then you will not doubt Me. Let Me be your first Love.

The world does not love Me, only its own. They do not realize that I love and I care for them. I died out of love for all on the Cross. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent, experience My love for real, My mercy, grace and goodness. The one who comes humbly to Me with a repentant heart I will never reject because I love and I care for you.

Do not reject My love but experience it for real. You will never be the same man or woman again. Believe and trust Me. Nothing is too hard for Me to do. What is able to separate you from My love for you? Experience My love for you for real. Show Me that you also love Me, spend time with Me, seek Me with all your heart, until you find Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget