Monday, January 25, 2016

Progress – January 25, 2016


If you want to progress in your daily walk with Me. Then you must follow Me, My way, as I guide and lead you, every step of the way. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do, that is why they do not progress, but are stagnated.

Submit willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. I guide and lead those who want to, I force no one. Listen to, obey and follow My instructions, to be in My perfect will.

Many cannot progress because they keep looking back. You cannot change the past. Leave the past behind and move forward with Me now, press on, or you will not progress.

Time is of the essence in these days. No one must lag behind Me, nor try to go ahead of Me. Willfully follow Me, one step at a time. Do not lose focus nor go off course. Stay focused on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Be steadfast and determined, work hard on your relationship with Me and to accomplish My plan and purpose, nobody else can do it for you. My will be done if you want to progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget