Sunday, January 17, 2016

Set apart - January 17, 2016


Each one of My children, has been called by Me and set apart for My Kingdom plan and purpose, to do My will solely, so that I can be glorified.

Do not compare yourselves with one another. You are unique, born for My plan and purpose. You are set apart for Me to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom, as I guide and lead you. You are able, be willing to be used by Me to accomplish all what I want. My will be done, not your own or that of other people.

Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. I go before you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors according to My plan and purpose. I will work all things out for good because you love Me and are set apart for My Kingdom plan and purpose.

I am for you and not against you. I know My plan and purpose for each one of you, it is good. Every assignment, small or big is important. You are set apart for Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Do not let anyone take your crown. I will reward each one for your deeds. Your reward is with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget