Thursday, January 21, 2016

Trust Me, take one step at a time – January 21, 2016


Trust Me, take one step at a time as you follow Me. I go ahead of you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. My will be done. No one is able to stop Me, I do as I wish. Trust Me, take one step at a time. My promises do not fail, I am able to do what I promised. I do which is impossible with people because I am no man that I will lie.

Put all your hope in Me and trust Me, take one step at a time. Do not lag behind Me, nor try to go ahead of Me and don't look back. Follow Me, keep your focus on Me, trust Me every step of the way as I guide and lead you into My perfect will. Take one day at a time. Do not be anxious, I am always with you, to help and to sustain you along the way. You might come along many obstacles but you are able to overcome and to be victorious. Trust Me, take one step at a time only. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will work all things out for good. Hope in Me does not disappoint. Have faith in Me, walk in faith, not by sight. Do not lean on your own understanding, but trust Me with all your heart, take one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget