Saturday, January 9, 2016

Truth is always available for all – January 09, 2016


Do not be deceived and let no one deceive you. No one will have an excuse, because truth is always available for all and not just for some like so many believe and think. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate, but not everybody wants truth. Many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. They love lies, not truth, only truth sets free, not lies. I know every heart and all motives.

Those who seek truth, will find truth. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, besides Me there is none and will never be. I reward those who diligently seek Me, they find Me. I am alive. I reveal Myself to those who love Me, who earnestly seek Me with all their heart.

My children, the world does not want truth, truth is always available for all. No one can force the truth onto others. They must want truth and seek truth for themselves. My Spirit will guide each one who wants truth, into all truth and no one else. Seek truth from Me for yourself because I will give you truth. I am no man that I will lie. Know Me for who I really am. Truth is always available for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget