Thursday, February 25, 2016

Be unmovable and courageous – February 25, 2016


You must be unmovable and courageous in these days. Do not let the devil get the upper hand over you. Fight him off with the truth. Stand your ground. He is defeated not you. Victory is assured with Me. If I am for you who can be against you? No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one who comes against you, you will refute in My Name, the Name above all other names. There is Power in My Name. Your vindication is from Me and not from people.

Be unmovable and courageous. You are My truth warriors and must not retreat. Only truth sets free not lies. The devil has deceived many with his lies. They are in bondage and not free because they believe lies for truth.

You are My Light carriers in a world that is in darkness because many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. You must be different, you must be light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves. You cannot hide. Your light must shine for others to see that all is not darkness. My Light in you will draw others to Me the Light of the world. Be unmovable and courageous, your labor will not be in vain. I will reward each one for your deeds but if you withdraw, then it will be all in vain.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget