Monday, February 22, 2016

Consolation – February 22, 2016


I give you consolation, you are Mine. I know everything about you, nothing is hidden from Me. I am in control. Trust Me. I work all things out for good. Your trials, suffering, I know it all. Each one will enter into Heaven through much tribulation, with no exception. If you share in My sufferings you will share in My Glory also. Do not despair. I am always with you to help and to sustain you along the way. I give you everlasting consolation, hope in Me does not disappoint. I am always faithful. My promises do not fail.

In every situation and in all circumstances I give you blessed consolation. Nothing you go through is in vain, for everything there is a purpose. To make your faith grow stronger, to build you up and not to tear you down. I will never leave you nor forsake you. When you go through the valley of despair. I am with you, to encourage, to comfort you. You are not on your own. I am for you and not against you. I love and I care for you. Thank Me for consolation, I do not fail. Trials and storms are necessary. That is how you get to know Me for real, for who I am and for what I am able to do, without Me you can do nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget