Saturday, February 6, 2016

Determination - February 06, 2016


Each one must seek for yourself to accomplish My will, My plan and purpose in My everlasting Kingdom. You must have determination, the willpower. I force no one.

Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me with determination as I guide and lead you every step of the way into My perfect will to do My will. My will be done.

Listen to, obey and follow Me, one step at a time. I go ahead of you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me, I will not fail you. I work all things out for good.

You will pay a price, it will cost you but it will not be in vain. I will reward each one for your deeds.

Have determination to finish the race set before you. Do not lose hope nor give up but endure and press on until the end. Many give up too easily because they have no determination. The race is not for the swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget