Thursday, February 4, 2016

I am the Word – February 04, 2016


Many do not know Me for who I really am, because they lean on their own understanding of who they believe and think who I am. They have no true knowledge of Me for who I really am. I am who I said I am, the Almighty and I do not change. Know Me for real, for who I really am and not who you believe or think who I am.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The Beginning and the End, The First and the Last, the One Who is, Who was and Who is to come. I am the Light of the world, I am the King of Glory. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

I am the Word, who came in the Flesh, I died out of love for all on the Cross. I am alive, I am the Living Word, the one who earnestly seeks Me will find Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you. You will live from every Word that Proceeds from My Mouth. I am the Word.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they have accepted lies for truth. Some know but they do not want to acknowledge that they are in error and not in all truth for who I really am. I know every heart. Do not be deceived. I am the Word, I am the Good Shepherd who guides and leads My own. My sheep hear My voice, they listen to and they follow Me and no one else. No one is able to follow Me if they do not hear from Me first, I am the Word. Seek Me with all your heart until you find Me. I will not disappoint you. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget