Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I humble those who exalt themselves – February 17, 2016


Judgment will start with My House, My children first. Those who exalt themselves, who use My Name in vain for their own glory, I will humble them. I know every heart and all motives. Nobody is able to hide anything from Me, some think they can. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me. I know all thoughts, nothing is hidden from Me.

Those who exalt themselves must repent and change, be humble, or I will humble them. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Be humble or you will bear the consequences. I discipline and reprove all My children out of love and because I care. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

Be always humble, different because I approve of the humble only, not the arrogant, the prideful, who exalt themselves. They are an abomination and not pleasing to Me like they believe and think. That is why they continue in their wickedness, they believe lies for truth. I oppose those who exalt themselves but the humble I will exalt. Do not exalt yourselves, be always humble, that is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget