Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I will demonstrate the Power of My Spirit – February 03, 2016


I will demonstrate the Power of My Spirit in and through My beloved children. I do not fail. I am not limited nor restricted like so many believe and think, because of their own shortcomings. Many doubt My existence because I am not real and alive to them. They do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I will demonstrate the Power of My Spirit, My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

My gifts and callings are irrevocable. I am faithful. I will do what I have promised. My promises will be fulfilled. I will demonstrate My Great Power and Glory in these days. The same Resurrection Spirit that raised Me from the dead lives in you. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You are My representatives. Follow My example. I will guide and lead you to demonstrate the Power of My Spirit. Yield totally and do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do. I did not change. Be willing and available, to demonstrate the Power of My Spirit.

You do not fight war like the rest of the world, but by the Power of My Spirit in you, without Me you can do nothing. Therefore put on My full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand and to fight by the Power of My Spirit. Do not fear, be strong and courageous. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. I will demonstrate the Power of My Spirit in and through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget