Thursday, February 18, 2016

More attentive - February 18, 2016


You must be more attentive to My Spirit these days, My children. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and must follow My guidance and leading every step of the way. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do. No one can follow Me, My way, if you do not hear from Me. I guide and lead My own, one step at a time. Be more attentive to be in My perfect will. My will be done, not your own or that of other people. Submit to Me and My authority. Listen to and obey Me, that is pleasing to Me.

Be more attentive to your spiritual environment also. Be always vigilant, the devil is roaring seeking whom he can devour. He knows his time is running out. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold, resist him and he will flee. Victory is assured with Me. Put on My full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil. Be an overcomer. No weapon formed against you will prosper, every one who comes against you, you will refute in My Name, the Name above all other names. Be more attentive, yield to My Spirit and take heed to My warnings. I watch over you. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget