Sunday, February 7, 2016

My wisdom gives understanding – February 07, 2016


Many do not have true knowledge of Me, because they do not have My wisdom. My wisdom gives understanding of who I really am and for what I am able to do. You will know Me for real and not speculate who I am.

Many lean on their own wisdom, understanding, their own knowledge, that is why they are deceived and in darkness. Only My Spirit of Truth will guide each and every one into all truth and nobody else. Wisdom belongs to Me. If you want to know more about Me, ask Me. I reveal Myself and mysteries to those who love Me, who seek Me with all their heart and who have a teachable spirit. Many have an unteachable spirit that is why they are not in all truth. They have worldly wisdom and not Mine. I know every heart. Do not resists nor grieve My Spirit like so many do.

If you lack wisdom, ask from Me, I give freely to each one without reproach. That is why this generation is so wicked, they do not fear nor do they have reverence for Me because they have no true wisdom, no knowledge of Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget