Friday, February 26, 2016

One day at a time, one step at a time - February 26, 2016


If you wonder how you are going to make it to the end. Stay with Me, follow Me, one day at a time, one step at a time. Do not lag behind Me nor try to go ahead of Me. I guide and lead you every step of the way. I know the way. I know the end from the beginning. I go ahead of you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. I will not fail you. Trust Me with all your heart but do not lean on your own understanding of how you think or believe things will work out. Follow Me in faith only.

There is no other way. Do not look back, look ahead. Focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. You have today, take one step at a time, do today what you have to do. Tomorrow will have enough of its own trouble. Focus on today, take one day at a time only. I am always with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose because you love Me. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget