Saturday, February 13, 2016

Seek Me, I am the only One - February 13, 2016


The world needs Me, I am the only Solution for the world, I am the Prince of Peace. Each one must seek Me, I am the only One who is able to help who gives true peace which surpasses all human understanding. I am the only Savior of the world. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. There are those who pretend to be who they are not. Do not be deceived. If you seek Me you will find Me, I am the only One. I will reveal Myself as I wish, then you will know that I am real and alive. I am the only One, seek Me, until you find Me.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they do not know Me for real, for who I am and for what I am able to do. If you diligently seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me. Do not lose hope and do not stop seeking until I am real and alive to you. I reward those who earnestly seek Me, I am the only One. I speak, My sheep hear My voice, they listen to Me and they follow Me only. They run away from strangers because they know Me for real. I am the only Good Shepherd who guides and leads My own every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget